Minnesota's health insurance exchange will offer more than 100 insurance products with a starting prices as low as $91 per month when it opens for business on Oct. 1, state officials announced on Friday.
David Mosley has more than two decades of experience scrutinizing public health programs at the state and federal level. In all of that time, he's never encountered a state that did not collect paid claims data to provide a basis for setting its Medicaid rates.
Rep. Carolyn Laine, DFL- has introduced legislation that would limit the net worth of health maintenance organizations to 25 percent of their expenses during the most recent calendar year. The proposal is intended to cap the wealth of the nonprofit health plans -- primarily HealthPartners, Medica, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota and UCare -- that Minnesota contracts with to run the state's $8-[...]
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Justices remand Duluth dispute
- Legal education for incarcerated students expands
- Hamline prof dismissed over Muhammad image can proceed with lawsuit
- Supreme Court backs woman’s false-reporting conviction
- Pot smell not enough for search