Dayton was forced to try to explain why Todd-Malmlov took time off in November.
Attorney Susan Allen was elected in House District 61B, replacing former Rep. Jeff Hayden. Hennepin County staffer Kari Dziedzic easily won the Senate District 59 seat in northeast Minneapolis to replace former Senate Majority Leader Larry Pogemiller.
In the race for dollars, Kari Dziedzic and Peter Wagenius bested the pack of DFLers vying for the nomination in the Senate District 59 race to succeed former Sen. Larry Pogemiller. The amount of money raised in a month of campaigning exceeds the amounts raised by many legislative campaigns in an entire election year.
The Minnesota Association of Professional Employees (MAPE) and the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers have endorsed Mohamud Noor in the upcoming special election in Senate District 59.
On the final day of filing for the Minneapolis Senate seat being vacated by Larry Pogemiller, five more challengers climbed into the race. The field stands at eight candidates, including seven DFLers who will square off in a December 6 primary.
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Justices remand Duluth dispute
- Legal education for incarcerated students expands
- Hamline prof dismissed over Muhammad image can proceed with lawsuit
- Supreme Court backs woman’s false-reporting conviction
- Pot smell not enough for search
- Cash bail disproportionately impacts people of color
- Wisconsin court candidates often speak out on hot topics