Lawmakers, construction companies and local government leaders sparred Tuesday over a Republican bill that would repeal Wisconsin’s prevailing wage law
Associated Builders and Contractors says the state could cut costs of public projects in Greater Minnesota.
The state Senate’s majority leader brought up the possibility of exemptions meant to preserve construction unions’ role in training workers.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- LGBTQ+ group sues over Iowa book, discussion bans
- Justices uphold business tax bill
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law