Amy Klobuchar’s “The Senator Next Door: A Memoir from the Heartland" was released last month in paperback
Amy Klobuchar’s “The Senator Next Door: A Memoir from the Heartland” is frank and funny in its tale of a suburban girl who grew up the daughter of a successful but alcoholic journalist father and a compassionate but exacting teacher mother. Released last month in paperback, the book traces the senator’s path from a teenage ...
U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar stopped in her home state Monday to rally business leaders around patent reform legislation designed to insulate Minnesota’s Fortune 500 companies and its mom-and-pop shops from frivolous lawsuits.
The same poll, which targeted likely Minnesota voters, put Dayton’s overall job approval rating at 51 percent.
Both polls used to examine the governor's race this month have produced similar results in the U.S. Senate contest.
Senate Democrats rolled out legislation that would ban businesses from not covering any treatments guaranteed by law in response to the US Supreme Court's recent Hobby Lobby decision.
The former Federal Elections Commission chair has found a more peaceful and productive home at the Department of Revenue.
Veteran Rep. Phyllis Kahn's campaign alleged that fraudulent voting by supporters of her opponent, Mohamud Noor, was rampant on Friday, the day early voting began in Minnesota.
Both political parties highlighted Minnesota's new absentee voting law when outlining their ground games heading into the Aug. 12 primary elections
Hennepin County Commissioner Jeff Johnson, a GOP gubernatorial hopeful, announced Wednesday that he's taken on former Rep. Bill Kuisle as his lieutenant governor pick.
Among Republican gubernatorial candidates, Rep. Kurt Zellers, R-Maple Grove, had the greatest name recognition.
Funding for food stamps has been a crucial sticking point in the debate over the farm bill.
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer