The Minnesota Association of Professional Employees (MAPE) and the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers have endorsed Mohamud Noor in the upcoming special election in Senate District 59.
On the final day of filing for the Minneapolis Senate seat being vacated by Larry Pogemiller, five more challengers climbed into the race. The field stands at eight candidates, including seven DFLers who will square off in a December 6 primary.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases