Resources for lawyers in need of information, assistance and support are available.
- Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers is available at 651-646-5590; 877-525-6466 (toll-free) www.mnlcl.org; email@example.com; www.facebook.com/mnlcl.
- LCL’s Employee Assistance Program partner Sand Creek offers face to face and virtual counseling. You can speak with a counselor 24/7 by calling Sand Creek directly. Go to www.sandcreekeap.com and click on “EAP WORK/LIFE PORTAL” to use or create your account. Use the Company Code “lawyers” when creating your account. You may also call 612-430-3383 or 888-243-5744, toll free.
- The Minnesota State Bar Association is offering a new page: https://www.mnbar.org/resources/covid-19-resources.
- Several programs offer Minnesota residents with low income monthly discounts on landline telephone, wireless or internet services and access to specialized equipment. Find out more through the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission.
- Read all Minnesota coverage
- Check on upcoming events for lawyers
- Facts about COVID-19 from Minnesota Department of Health
- Daily facts and figures on COVID-19 from Minnesota Department of Health
Virus spread data
Racial & Political data