Recognizing attorneys and organizations who are significantly advancing diversity, inclusion and the dignity of all people in Minnesota’s legal profession and in communities in which exceptional legal work impacts justice for all.
An event recognizing the 2022 honorees will be held on October 6. As we return to in-person event, Minnesota Lawyer is committed to bringing legal professionals together to recognize leaders and build business relationships, but we are also committed to achieving this in a safe environment. We will continue to follow CDC regulations for all in-person events.
Deadline for nominations is Monday, July 18, 2022
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
- – Significant impact on diversity, equity, and inclusion in the legal community
- – Leadership in diversity initiatives within the firm or community
- – Participating in newsworthy events in the legal community
- – Legal Professionals implementing new and innovative techniques to solve the issues of today’s society and workplace.
- – In-house counsel implementing significant diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives within their organization
- – Commendable cases in which diversity, equity, and inclusion have played a major role will also be considered