Comic book heroes often tackle their regular job during the day and perform amazing feats at night.
What drew Megan Odom to her mass tort focus at Ciresi Conlin?
The joy of solving financial problems is why Matthew Wildes is an attorney and a CPA.
As an associate at Minneapolis-based Merchant & Gould, Lindsay Jones has rapidly become a key member of the intellectual property firm’s trademark group.
How does a neuroscientist become a lawyer?
Winthrop & Weinstine associate Jordan Mogensen left the University of Wisconsin-Madison armed with a business degree in real estate and urban land economics with an eye on a career in development.
For a business litigator, Jake Elrich gets a fair share of cases that are, well, not real business-like — and that suits him just fine.
After serving in the U.S. Army for five years, Jaime Wing wanted to use a military college program to attend law school.
Plan A was the law, and it’s good for many clients that Isabella Salomão Nascimento never had a plan B.
Teaching fifth-grade students in a under-resourced Texas school district gave Greta Wiessner a firsthand view of the social barriers that immigrant and low-income families and children face.
Geoffrey Kozen’s introduction to Minneapolis was cold — Minnesota cold, not the cold of his native upstate Ithaca, New York, nor of Washington, D.C., where he graduated from Georgetown Law School.
Colleagues of Stoel Rives associate Emily Atmore say they’re lucky to have her in the firm’s Labor & Employment and Litigation groups.
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Supercharge your unfrazzled lawyer efforts