Hanft Fride, in different iterations and with different names, has been a fixture in Duluth for more than a century.
Members of the construction industry have spent the last several years besieged by delays, often caused by supply chain issues, which has naturally led to conflicts.
J. Robert Keena is chair of the of litigation practice at Hellmuth & Johnson and an active member of the real estate, construction, probate, and business law practices on behalf of Minnesota, North Dakota, and Illinois clients.
David Suchar had little background in construction law or insurance litigation when he started at Maslon.
Connie Armstrong is associate general counsel at Harris St. Paul Inc. and a colonel in the Air Force Reserve, where she serves as an emergency preparedness liaison officer providing defense support to civil authorities primarily through FEMA mission assignments.
Vantage Law Group, located in southeast Minneapolis, started with lawyers who decided not to work in a large firm environment.
The saga of Sartell illustrates the potential intensity of land use disputes.
Attorney Andrew Shaw continues to operate his successful legal practice from the small-town office established in Deer River, Minnesota, by his father, Paul, in 1950.
We don’t know what the office landscape will be like in downtown Minneapolis a few years after the pandemic, but right now there is plenty of construction going on.
For this edition of POWER 30, we’re focusing on mergers and acquisitions.
Fox Rothschild’s mergers and acquisitions practice is a significant presence in the corporate world here in Minnesota.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases