For this edition of POWER 30, we’ve chosen to focus on real estate and construction lawyers.
The recent results of litigation illustrate the gamut of real estate questions that need to be resolved by a trial.
The real estate market in 2023 is off to a busy start, according to Catherine “Trina” Sjoberg of Winthrop & Weinstine.
For 20 years, Tamara O’Neill Moreland of Larkin Hoffman has litigated cases to successful conclusions against city and state agencies in state and federal court and successfully handled a wide variety of appeals.
There are advantages to have a certificate of title to real property, known as Torrens.
There are opportunities for contractors, subcontractors and others to communicate about the scope and risk of a project from the inking of a contract to the final twist of a screwdriver.
Eden Prairie based Wunderlich-Malec Engineering was established in 1981 and has grown across the country, having more than 10,000 completed projects under its belt.
A lighthouse provides guidance to ships and helps them navigate safely.
There’s a lot of stress out there,” is how Sachin Jay Darji describes the real estate market right now.
Royee Vlodaver, a solo practitioner in St. Paul, is “outside in-house counsel” to clients who need an attorney but not full time.
Robert Russell practices real estate, estate planning, business formation and other commercial law in Fergus Falls and also serves as vice chair of the Minnesota State Bar Association Real Property Section Council, and is thus the incoming chair.
Rebecca Schiller has practiced real estate law for a while in a number of different roles and in a number of places.
- Target faces ‘non-drowsy’ meds suit
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases