These profiles feature insight from titans of Minnesota’s legal, construction and real estate professions.
For this edition of POWER 30, we’re focusing on business litigation.
Minnesota Lawyer is pleased to recognize members of the legal community for their contributions to diversity in the practice of law in its sixth annual Diversity and Inclusion Awards.
You’ll find profiles of young attorneys climbing to the top of their fields by winning multimillion-dollar medical malpractice suits, winning employment discrimination suits, tackling complex medical device and intellectual property issues, and more.
We highlight those who work outside of the spotlight in roles as diverse as investigators, paralegals, office managers and IT professionals.
For this edition of POWER 30, we’ve chosen to focus on real estate and construction lawyers.
No doubt, the businesses you selected in the top spots appreciate your support every day. Congratulations to the winners!
For this edition of POWER 30, we've focused on employment lawyers whose mere presence on a case signifies the stakes, who have influenced the direction of the law, whose leadership in the community is pervasive and whose respect within the bar is undeniable.
The In-House Counsel Awards celebrate the achievements of attorneys who, among other things, navigate complicated contract negotiations, defend their companies in high-stakes litigation and defend some of their organization’s most important assets.
This edition of POWER 30 focuses on personal injury lawyers. We have focused on those whose mere presence on a case signifies the stakes, who have influenced the direction of the law, whose leadership in the community is pervasive and whose respect within the bar is undeniable.
The disruptions we saw in 2020 rippled into the work being honored in Minnesota Lawyer’s Attorneys of the Year for 2021.
Congratulations to our 2021 honorees. Continue to be fearless. Thank you for the example you set to guide us all.
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer