13-6065 CitiMortgage, Inc. v. Borm, appealed from U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Minnesota, Schermer, B.J.
13-6054 Young v. Young, appealed from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Arkansas. Schermer, J.
13-6052 Behrens v. U.S., appealed from District of Nebraska. Nail, B.J.
13-6030 Stalnaker v. Alison, appealed from U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Nebraska
13-6014 Bank v. Cook, appealed from Western District of Missouri, Saladino, B.J.
Pierce v. Collection Associates, Inc., appealed from District of Nebraska. Kressel, J.
13-6029 Hardy v. Fink, appealed from Western District of Missouri, Nail, J.
13-6022 In re: Heyl, et al., appealed from Eastern District of Missouri-St. Louis, Nail, J.
13-6041 Chae v. Bennett, appealed from District of Nebraska, Schermer, B.J.
6043 Fischer v. Great Western, appealed from U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Nebraska. Kressel, B.J.
Where a bankruptcy court found that defendant debtor was personally liable for conversions of property and that the judgments against him were not dischargeable, the defendant was a party to the state court case although the action was stayed against him and proceeded to trial against other defendants due to his bankruptcy filing, and the court did not err in giving collateral estoppel e[...]
13-6026 Running v. Miller, appealed from U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Minnesota. Federman, C.J.
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer