13-3401 Barnes v. Hammer, appealed from District of Minnesota, Beam, J.
12-2888 Forrest v. Steele, appealed from Western District of Missouri, Riley, J.
13-2668 U.S. v. Koss, appealed from Western District of Missouri, Colloton, J.
13-2675 U.S. v. Hickman, appealed from Eastern District of Arkansas, Kelly, J.
13-2713 U.S. v. Givens, appealed from the Northern District of Iowa, Shepherd, J.
13-3275 U.S. v. Roberts, appealed from the Western District of Missouri, Colloton, J.
13-1145 U.S. v. Dautovic, appealed from the Southern District of Iowa, Wollman, J.
12-1309 Plunk v. Hobbs, appealed from U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas, Colloton, J.
13-2994 U.S. v. Stanko, appealed from District of Nebraska, per curiam
13-1592 U.S. v. Parker, appealed from Eastern District of Missouri, Riley, J.
13-2237 U.S. v. Deering, appealed from Northern District of Iowa, Loken, J.
13-3217 U.S. v. Callaway, appealed from Western District of Arkansas, Murphy, J.
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer