More than 230 people attended the Politics in Minnesota/Capitol Report Leaders in Public Policy awards celebration at the Saint Paul Hotel on July 17.
Click to read the 2013 edition of our Leaders in Public Policy special section.
Over 200 people gathered July 11 at the St. Paul Hotel to honor the winners of the fourth annual Leaders in Public Policy (LIPP) awards.
Rep. Karen Clark
Todd Hill, Larkin Hoffman lobbying team and Erin Sexton.
Minnesota Beer Wholesalers Association, Minnesota Restaurant Association and Minnesota Retailers Association.
Dennis Flaherty, Mark Froemke, LaVonne Froemke and Jason George.
Sen. Vicki Jensen, Sen. Michelle Benson, Rep. Dan Schoen and Rep. Kelby Woodard.
Pat Dalton and Stacie Weeks.
Sen. Tony Lourey and Rep. Joe Atkins.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- LGBTQ+ group sues over Iowa book, discussion bans
- Justices uphold business tax bill
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law