MNsure prepares to approve about $3 million in additional spending toward website fixes, bringing the state’s contract with the Deloitte consulting firm above $8 million.
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled Monday that Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. can refuse to cover certain contraceptives for its workers.
The Obama administration has been struggling to clear up data discrepancies that could potentially jeopardize coverage for millions under the health overhaul.
Manny Munson-Regala has had a hand in shaping and implementing two of the highest profile health proposals in recent Minnesota history.
The dramatic cut in the number of uninsured people in the state brought cheers from Democrats, but the federal health care law will remain a focus of GOP campaigns.
Rep. Tom Huntley, DFL-Duluth, is leaving behind his job in St. Paul — but not the health care issues he worked on there.
Millions are enrolled for medical insurance through the "Obamacare" exchanges, and an all-out repeal has become less practical and popular.
The Veteran’s Affairs scandal didn’t just hurt veterans — which is more than bad enough — but it also changed the political debate about health care reform quite substantially.
“Cooking the books” at VA hospitals has exploded into public view since allegations arose that up to 40 patients may have died at the Phoenix VA hospital while awaiting care.
Aside from their sudden velocity and a good amount of attention from leadership, advocates and the press, the two proposals shared little in common at the start of the session’s last week.
Lopsided vote sets stage for a showdown with House, Dayton.
Senate Majority Leader Tom Bakk explained that the Senate’s quickened pace came at Dayton’s urging. “The governor, probably about two weeks ago, actually asked the Legislature to move on the bill,” Bakk said. “I guess, at his request, we thought we would show him that courtesy.”
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases