Jane Bowman has been appointed the Minnesota Tax Court judge, Gov. Tim Walz’s office announced on Dec. 17.
In August, 2019, tens of thousands of expensive cooktops manufactured by Whirlpool, Kitchen Aid and Jenn-Air were recalled because they could turn themselves on, obviously a fire hazard.
University of Minnesota Law School students have organized to provide a food pantry at Mondale Hall.
Gun safety will finally get heard in a Republican Senate committee on Dec. 19. But it won’t be exactly what Democrats have been clamoring for.
This may be one of the best New Year’s resolutions ever.
A judgeship has opened in Clearwater County, where 9th District Court Judge Paul E. Rasmussen is retiring.
Four Minnesota Judicial Branch employees from across Minnesota were honored for their professional talents at the recent Minnesota Association for Court Management (MACM) conference.
The search committee for a new dean of Mitchell Hamline has selected four finalists who will visit the school in December. Receptions are planned for each candidate.
Rep. Nick Zerwas, R-Elk River, a leading Republican voice on public safety and prison reform, will leave the Legislature next month to seek new work
The 3rd Judicial District has a judgeship opening, the Commission on Judicial Selection announced Thursday.
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, along with 18 of his U.S. counterparts, has petitioned the Federal Trade Commission to start treating employment non-compete contracts as illegal when applied to lower-wage workers.
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Supercharge your unfrazzled lawyer efforts