Recent Articles from William Morris
Yet another lawsuit has joined the cloud swirling around leadership of St. Paul-based Bremer Bank.
A new lawsuit filed Tuesday marks a sharp escalation in the battle for control over Bremer Bank.
Editor’s note: This article appeared originally in Minnesota Lawyer’s sister publication, Finance & Commerce. Even a global pandemic cannot stop the legal wrangling over ownership of Bremer Bank, but majority owner the Otto Bremer Trust has asked the courts to dismiss the outstanding lawsuits between trust and bank and allow the partial sale of Bremer ...
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases