Recent Articles from Todd Nelson
“It’s great to be working for the third branch of government."
“The mission is solid, important, and I’ve got a great team."
“I would love to be an agent for some better cooperation between metro and greater Minnesota"
“You really need that foundation to do well in school or to maintain employment or really to be healthy”
Jessica Treat, executive director of Transit for Livable Communities & St. Paul Smart Trips, has chosen to live without a car for almost a decade
“It’s fun to be on the other side and be someone sitting at the table who actually is allowed to speak.”
He hopes to bring “expertise and common sense to the health care reform issue”
John Linc Stine’s experience in other state government roles has been instrumental in shaping his approach as commissioner of the MPCA
Susie Emmert Schatz decided she wanted to "help change the system"
Susan Lenczewski is grappling with the complex laws governing retirement benefits.
Hue Nguyen is leading the Department of Education's effort to write the state’s plan under the Every Student Succeeds Act
Antonia Wilcoxon helps bring the voices of racial and ethnic groups experiencing disparities to the attention of the Department of Human Services.
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist