Recent Articles from Steven Schier
What will shape the outcome of the 2018 elections nationally and in Minnesota?
Let’s consider several aspects of the primary and post-primary situations to parse the big question.
The confusion at the DFL convention suggested the renewed timeliness of the Will Rogers’ crack from 1935: “I am not a member of any organized party — I am a Democrat.”
Editor’s note: Steven Schier is Congdon Professor of Political Science at Carleton College in Northfield, Minnesota. This column does not necessarily reflect the views of Minnesota Lawyer. What will shape the outcome of the 2018 elections nationally and in Minnesota? Fortunately, an experienced political hand has provided five keys to their outcome. But here’s the ...
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars