Recent Articles from Nicole Black, BridgeTower Media Newswires
Time and time again, whenever a new technology comes along that impacts the practice of law, members of our profession tend to have a knee-jerk reaction to it.
Learn what ChatGPT is, its benefits and risks, tthe basics of ChatGPT plugins, and get a list of the top 10 ChatGPT plugins that can be particularly beneficial for legal professionals.
One of the top business struggles encountered by lawyers from firms large and small is getting paid.
From the shift to remote work and choosing new technology to implement and using legal software, law firms were able to adapt and thrive during this challenging time.
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer