Recent News

Author Archives: Katherine Hinderlie

B-Corp: The socially-minded corporation


A public benefit incorporation is incorporated much the same way as a normal corporation, but the articles of incorporation must state what type of public benefit corporation it is, and the name of the corporation must include “GBC” for “general benefit corporation” or “SBC” for “special benefit corporation.”

Read More »