Recent Articles from Justin Horwath
Pressed in part by budget cuts that augur for a streamlining of government operations, the Department of Administration has been publicly floating a document containing around 30 proposals for a 2012 Minnesota Data Practices Act policy bill.
On a Thursday afternoon in the Capitol Barber Shop, Ken Kirkpatrick and Robert Hansen greet each other in the frank manner befitting a friendship of some 40 years’ duration. Kirkpatrick, who has owned the shop for roughly that long, asks Hansen how his day is going.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases