Recent Articles from Holly Dolezalek
Since 2014, law school students at the University of Minnesota Law School Clemency Project Clinic have worked on clemency petitions for clients serving disproportionately long sentences.
Seven years is a long time to wait for justice. But Court Anderson and Ben Hamborg got their clients that justice — plus possibly the largest whistleblower payout in Minnesota history.
In the spring of 2021, every lawyer in Winthrop & Weinstine’s mergers and acquisitions group already had deals going.
Matt Thein was driving down a rural road near Willmar in July 2018 when a truck from a local farm failed to yield the right of way.
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist