Recent Articles from Dan Emerson
In mid-March, when Gov. Tim Walz declared a peacetime emergency in Minnesota due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office’s technology team faced a daunting task.
Amy Sweasy, managing assistant county attorney for Hennepin County, along with assistant county attorney Patrick Loft on, led the county’s successful prosecution of one of Minnesota’s most high-profile criminal cases of the past year.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases