Recent Articles from Dan Emerson
In Garry Jenkins’ seven years as dean of the University of Minnesota Law School, the school has advanced from being number three to the number one law school in the state for percentage of students of color in the entering class.
After several decades as a writer and editor for special-interest publications, Lynne Tauer made a career change to paralegal work, and she has found those well-developed skills in high demand at her employer, Golden Valley-based rb LEGAL, LLC.
Earlier this year, Tara Leupke celebrated her 20th anniversary as a valued employee at the Minneapolis law firm of Messerli & Kramer P.A. As a legal administrative assistant, she helps the firm’s business litigation attorneys prepare for court hearings and trials.
As Minneapolis-based U.S. Bank has steadily grown in size and assets, its international operations have also expanded. Senior vice president and chief employment counsel Ilyse Goldsmith has played a major role in helping the bank grow and thrive globally.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases