Recent Articles from Briana Bierschbach and Charley Shaw
McFadden, an executive at the Lazard Middle Market finance firm, announced his plans in a YouTube video on Wednesday afternoon. McFadden is a first-time statewide candidate and the only Republican so far to announce plans to run against Franken, who is completing his first term in office.
Gov. Mark Dayton said its unclear exactly when the special session will be held. He plans to send a request to President Barack Obama today for a disaster declaration, which will allow local governments to apply for federal aid for clean up and rebuilding.
Fallout has been almost constant since release of the state's redistricting maps last week, and over the weekend a few more incumbent-on-incumbent match-ups became clear, some House members switched to run in open Senate seats and new candidates emerged to take their place.
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Justices remand Duluth dispute
- Legal education for incarcerated students expands