NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN FOR 2018
Minnesota Lawyer’s Diversity & Inclusion event honors individuals, groups, corporations and non-profits for their contributions to diversity in the practice of law. We are seeking nominations for honorees within Minnesota’s legal community that have made a significant impact with respect to diversity and inclusion on the greater community or within their organizations.
The honorees will be chosen by an independent panel based on their achievements and their commitment to the Minnesota Diversity & Inclusion community. Nominations may be submitted for individuals, teams or groups. Law firms will also be eligible and may be considered for their internal initiatives that forward diversity within the firm or for their work in the community.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
- Significant impact on diversity and inclusion in the legal community
- Leadership in diversity initiatives within the firm or community
- Participating in newsworthy events in the legal community
- Legal Professionals implementing new and innovative techniques to solve the issues of today’s society and workplace.
- In-house counsel implementing significant diversity and inclusion initiatives within their organization
- Commendable cases in which diversity and inclusion have played a major role will also be considered
NOMINATION FORM: Nominations close on June 4, 2018
The 2nd annual Minnesota Lawyer-Diversity & Inclusion Awards will be at The Guthrie Theater and honor those in the legal profession that go above and beyond in their efforts to create a more diverse and inclusionary community.
Event Date: October 3, 2018
Social Hour: 5:00-6:30pm
Awards Ceremony: 6:30-7:30pm
Where: The Guthrie Theater
818 S 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Guest Speaker TBD
All Event Information: Kelsey Broadwell, 612-584-1534, email@example.com
~Thank you to all who attended the October 12th event!~
It was a fun evening filled with celebration and an excellent speech from James Burroughs.
Thank you to all who attended the 2017 event and congratulations to the 28 inaugural Diversity & Inclusion honorees!
See below for the magazine and photos!
Press Release: diversity-inclusion-press-release