Presenting the 1st Annual Minnesota Lawyer’s
Diversity & Inclusion Awards
Minnesota Lawyer’s Diversity & Inclusion event honors individuals, groups, corporations and non-profits for their contributions to diversity in the practice of law. We are seeking nominations for honorees within Minnesota’s legal community that have made a significant impact with respect to diversity and inclusion on the greater community or within their organizations.
The honorees will be chosen by an independent panel based on their achievements in the past year and their commitment to the Minnesota community. Nominations will be submitted to Minnesota Lawyer for consideration of the judging panel.
Nominations may be submitted for individuals, teams or groups. Law firms will also be eligible and may be considered for their internal initiatives that forward diversity within the firm or for their work in the community.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
- Significant impact on diversity and inclusion in the legal community
- Leadership in diversity initiatives within the firm or community
- Participating in newsworthy events in the legal community
- Legal Professionals implementing new and innovative techniques to solve the issues of today’s society and workplace.
- In-house counsel implementing significant diversity and inclusion initiatives within their organization
- Commendable cases in which diversity and inclusion have played a major role will also be considered
Diversity & Inclusion Awards will be announced September 2017
NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED
Event Date: October 12, 2017
Minnesota Lawyer will feature profiles of the Diversity & Inclusion honorees in a special supplement and will recognize the honorees at an awards event.
An Event will be held at the Minneapolis Event Center on October 12. A special publication will be produced featuring the accomplishments of each honoree.
Press Release: diversity-inclusion-press-release