What’s in the handsome Coach handbag of Kristin Kingsbury’s?
- A Lenovo laptop computer in stylish case
- A charger case
- Redrope of legal research on the topic of easements
- Business card case, engraved with my name, a gift received from one of my first legal administrative assistants (Thanks Amy!)
- 2017 calendar
- Pocket-sized notebook
- File folder marked “2008 To Do List” allegedly containing items to-do
- Cough drops and gum
- A selection from my lipstick collection
- Crayons and Star Wars color pages of Boba Fett and the Death Star, completed by my 6-your old son during a recent networking meeting he visited.
- Contraband Pokémon cards forfeited by aforementioned son for unsanctioned trading at school, for safekeeping.
- Colorful jewels, intercepted from 3-year old daughter en route to preschool drop-off.
- Motion sensitive light to help me find what I need in my handbag.
Kristin Kingsbury is an Attorney with Daniels & Kibort PLLC, www.danielskibortlaw.com