Kutak Rock has moved into new offices located in the RBC Plaza in downtown Minneapolis. Since opening in Minneapolis with public finance three attorneys in 2011, the office has steadily grown and now has 14 lawyers spanning several practice areas — ranging from litigation to public finance to real estate and energy — and anticipates continued growth in 2017. The firm occupies the 34th floor of the RBC Plaza, with the option to add additional space as the office continues to grow.
DeWitt Mackall Crounse & Moore S.C., an affiliate of the Wisconsin-based firm DeWitt Ross & Stevens S.C. (DeWitt), announced five attorneys are joining the firm. DeWitt now has nearly 40 attorneys in Minneapolis and more than 130 attorneys firm-wide with expertise in more than 30 areas of law and offices in Madison and Metropolitan Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The team of attorneys, formerly from Peterson Habicht, P.A., includes:
- Ryan J. Burt specializes in Health Care, Litigation and Dispute Resolution; J.D. University of Minnesota; B.S. University of North Dakota.
- William M. Habicht specializes in Business, Banking and Real Estate; J.D., University of Minnesota; BBA University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, magna cum laude.
- Ronald B. Peterson specializes in Business and Real Estate Law; J.D. University of Minnesota; B.S. Manakato State University.
- Paul J. Quast specializes in Business, Corporate, Trust & Estates, and Tax Law; J.D. University of Minnesota; B.A. University of Minnesota.
- Mai Lee Yang specializes in Health Care Law; J.D. Hamline University School of Law; B.A. University of Minnesota – summa cum laude.