Corporate Counsel magazine recently completed Legal Process Outsourcing Survey. The magazine asked in-house legal departments if they had outsourced work and, if so, where they sent the work, what kind and why?
The results are in:
- 54 percent of the respondents have outsourced legal work.
- 66 percent reported they are “satisfied” or “very satisfied” with the results.
- 65 percent have outsourced work within the U.S.
- 45 percent have outsourced work outside the U.S.
- 48 percent said document review and electronic discovery.
- 30 percent said IP, legal research and writing.